Pages

My broken heart cat



i have a cat ,he is so active and energic even he is so macho if there are cat that going to his territory his fur going to tight and his tail going to straight.with his anger voice and sharp claws he beat the cat that going to his territory.It been two weeks and twenty one he is involved fighting.I can't counting how much i treating his wound but because he is a hoodlum he is always win in a fight,even the cat who lose in fight become his men , following where he is going and not dare against him.
broken heart cat


by the way my cat name is "KUBRANCO" (Singkatan Kucing Berandalan Cowok) in English maybe (male hoodlum cat ).
don't know why in last 2 days he is not passionate,not much eating, lazy to fight,and dazed walking.the worse thing is he always daydreaming or thinking about something in the corner of the wall or ladder.
my broken heart cat 
my broken heart cat


 after i investigating it then i know if he is BROKEN HEART , wow...he is rejected by neighbor cat that there in Dolly  alley...it turns out if she is prefer choose official that often on that alley ...psssstttt... my poor cat
my poor cat ... wake up Bro ... there are another cats that more sincere and not materialistic ... OK bro ...
show me again... your hoodlum soul... end


so what do you think ? did it ever happened to your cat ?if yes tell me


ref : http://www.iniunik.web.id/2011/06/kucingku-broken-heart-aka-patah-hati.html#axzz1OVFY6Zfg